Just a little girl who often lost in her own thoughts. Believed that she can't always tell people everything about her.
Dream ♥
after exam
Tuesday 17 November 2015 | 0 ☰
Ayyy finally! Form 4's year has finally oveerrr. It felt like the weight that has been burdening me these whole time has been lifted. Gosh, I am very happy right now. (Well, sorta). Btw, i will summarize what had happen yesterday


  • Physics' exam is tough. Rate: 7/10
  • What's up with Qismina? Lol, she's cute when she's mimicking but also too muvh buzzing hababababa
  • Just realize that Fatimah and Qismina love books..what yeah never even had a chance to think about this
  • Farra is a hardcore Marvel fan 
  • Do you just realize that these things are not even related for yesterday? Yeah. Neither do I.
  • Got a TONS OF PRESENTS FROM MY PARENTS AND WAAGGHHH THEY ARE SO AMUHZAYN 



  • And I just found out some infos about my Π and he is in fact, has some positive results hahahaa ( you don't know what I mean right? Meh, it's okay)
  • I then think that studying is fun and it is worth to spend time rather than spending with your phone. That is all. 
Goodbye! Have fun this end of year of 2015! (I meant the school. Don't get me wrong haha)

Labels: ,


« Newer
Older »