Just a little girl who often lost in her own thoughts. Believed that she can't always tell people everything about her.
Dream ♥
Finale PT3 Sejarah & Geo!
Monday 14 July 2014 | 0 ☰
Alhamdulillah! Omg! Lolololol! I can finally put my heart at ease as my Geografi's PT3 now are done! But unfortunately I still can't shay (say) shay (say) laaa yaaanggg PT3 is overrrr it just yang Geo & Sejarah je yang about to finish ahaha ( ̄ω ̄;)


OMG IT'S THIS WEEK

About THIS WEEK, I talkin' talkin' about da Geo and Sejarah lah ( lewlz still talkin about this shtuff. I can't help it maa (*´∀`*) ) 

Omo, I will be very very very busy lah lepas ni. Also, mmg dr dulu I busy pun. Until I didn't realize it tak update anything anything kat blog until my friend tegoq me to update my blog. Aha, silly me (。´∀`)ノ 




InshaAllah I will make a further update and started drawing lah haha but I think after PT3 lah. 

Cho- Cho- Cho- Chottomatte!


PT3 end on the last October of this year ....... (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ 


KKKIIILLLLL AALLL THE PTTT33!!!!! 

And so, I will went back to my studying and somehow I will try to draw a manga or whatsoever lah haha Sayonara! (ノ≧∀≦)ノ


« Newer
Older »