Just a little girl who often lost in her own thoughts. Believed that she can't always tell people everything about her.
Dream ♥
New Skin! (Again)
Thursday 28 November 2013 | 1 ☰
 


Bismillahirahmannirrahim. Hello & Assalammualaikum my fello readers and also my fellow sweet followers. This is the 3rd time I changed my skin blog. So as you know, I'm not that kind of just-stay-in-theat type of person. ( ´ ▽ ` ) I hope you'll get used of me! I'm sorry too for all the things that I've made a disapointment for all of you.I also lost one followers and it's kind of sad. ((´д`)) I will not let this happen. Never!


So on, if you don't remember my last skin blog looks like, there's a picture of it. I saved for you to look at. (Am I that kind? Ahah! (。´∀`)) 



I changed my skins to the new is because it's too bright and the fonts are quite small. I have short-sighted vision so I was scared that that my power will increasing. That's the reason. 


Also, the page views are also decreasing. If only my vision power can be decreasing as my followers on my Twitter.. It would be better! Ahahahah (;゙°´ω°´) Also, I eat carrots everyday and I hopefully that my vision of short-sighted will be decreasing. 

Well, if this is the only way that I can decrease my blurry visison, I will eat it until forever (out of topic ahah! I am always gone away from the topic ~) What can I do?  ƪ(‾ε‾“)ʃ


Hmm I decided that I want to make a history in my life. I mean, something I can share it to you my precious followers and I would make a comic for you all to read for free ~!    
〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) 



So long my precious followers! I hope we'll meet by my posts with my artwork!

« Newer
Older »