Just a little girl who often lost in her own thoughts. Believed that she can't always tell people everything about her.
Dream ♥
Some Artwork
Tuesday 26 November 2013 | 0 ☰
Anyeong ~! Assalammualaikum! Phew! It's been a long time never had been updating my blog eh. It's not long but I think dah lama je. While in this looooong holidays, I've been doing some artwork that I've been dreaming to do since I had my final exam.


So, I'll show you down below :-



I think I might have made that line of his more thinner. So that It'll be like sketching and it'll have some nice sharp edges. Kalau tebal tebal boleh jadikan doodle / chibi. But for anime, from my experience people use some thinner line. Oh! 


This below is when I keluarkan line dia sekejap. It looks like a watercolour art isn't it? 


Anywho, I use paint tool SAI for making these art. So if you want to something about this paint tool sai, you can just ask me on chat box! Okay! See ya next day! In Shaa Allah ~!



« Newer
Older »