Just a little girl who often lost in her own thoughts. Believed that she can't always tell people everything about her.
Dream ♥
PT3 !
Wednesday 8 October 2014 | 0 ☰
Holla! Okay lol it's like 5 days more before I take the big exam. However, I sense no more than wanting to do some sort of revisions and instead of that, I post this stuff. 

This is, however, is not good to us. Ok? Don't do this and don't follow my path to succeed because this is not the way to succeed! 

But, however, I just want to say that I will take my big exam and I wish you guys to wish me goodluck. So thankyou!

[ space ]

Hi guys, Hari Raya Haji is quite simple because that's not really a big celebration like Hari Raya Aidiladha. But it's cool. I like it. 

Also, before the Raya Qurban day, it's my birthday! Lots of Love, I didn't say I celebrate my birthday, I just wanted to say that my birthday's day is very special bcs that's the Arafah Day and that day is very cloudy and windy. So full of barakah, MashaAllah. 

And that's all! Hoho thankyou for reading until the end! Bai 

« Newer
Older »