Just a little girl who often lost in her own thoughts. Believed that she can't always tell people everything about her.
Dream ♥
MY SKIN :'3
Friday 28 December 2012 | 0 ☰


Oi, do you realize wut's uppy tehre? HAHAHAHA *EVIL LAUGH*


.... . . . . . . *continue laughing*. Well guys, it's not big deal though and I has no attention to brag. Actually. Seriously. Yeah. Soooo, it's quite funny 'cause it's been second time. My first other  skin is not much I said.. beautiful? Hahaha, but anyways, it's that.



Actually guys, [lol]. I don't know what else to do. Recently I watch anime. That's all. :3 I've been quite long time to got outdoors. It's because of my sprain for my right leg. Hmm.. Sprain? I think my cat is sick like me before. So that's why! [I hope]. Hahaha. I can't move my right leg like up and down. It hurt.


Also, I had a FANTASTIC fever. I don't know what it is, but it's kinda like chicken-pox. But that's not it. I'm not feeling itchy. But! It has feels something like dizziness and also tiredness. Hmm, maybe some kind of.. 'makhluk halus' thingy? Maybe. Haha


At this recently moment, I've been drawing freaking damaged anime. The uncertain part is quite disturbing. -.- So, I've to work hard. Haha. I've got INSPIRED. Good Bye guys. I'm feeling sleepy.


Adius! Again, I'm appoligizing for any reason. For my broken english.

« Newer
Older »